Meaning & Definition of Manifold in English
1. A pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
2. A lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies
- "An original and two manifolds"
- manifold paper ,
3. A set of points such as those of a closed surface or an analogue in three or more dimensions
1. Make multiple copies of
- "Multiply a letter"
2. Combine or increase by multiplication
- "He managed to multiply his profits"
- multiply ,
1. Many and varied
- Having many features or forms
- "Manifold reasons"
- "Our manifold failings"
- "Manifold intelligence"
- "The multiplex opportunities in high technology"
- manifold ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana