Meaning & Definition of Manicure in English
1. Professional care for the hands and fingernails
1. Trim carefully and neatly
- "Manicure fingernails"
2. Care for (one's hand) by cutting and shaping the nails, etc.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana