Meaning & Definition of Mammoth in English
1. Any of numerous extinct elephants widely distributed in the pleistocene
- Extremely large with hairy coats and long upcurved tusks
1. So exceedingly large or extensive as to suggest a giant or mammoth
- "A gigantic redwood"
- "Gigantic disappointment"
- "A mammoth ship"
- "A mammoth multinational corporation"
- gigantic ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana