Meaning & Definition of Mall in English
1. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk
- promenade ,
2. Mercantile establishment consisting of a carefully landscaped complex of shops representing leading merchandisers
- Usually includes restaurants and a convenient parking area
- A modern version of the traditional marketplace
- "A good plaza should have a movie house"
- "They spent their weekends at the local malls"
- plaza ,
- mall ,
- center ,
- shopping mall ,
- shopping center ,
- shopping centre
Examples of using
She went to the mall with her friends.
This mall is so big that I can't find the exit.
Is there a supermarket in this mall?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana