Meaning & Definition of Maiden in English
1. An unmarried girl (especially a virgin)
- maid ,
2. (cricket) an over in which no runs are scored
- maiden over ,
1. Serving to set in motion
- "The magazine's inaugural issue"
- "The initiative phase in the negotiations"
- "An initiatory step toward a treaty"
- "His first (or maiden) speech in congress"
- "The liner's maiden voyage"
- inaugural ,
- initiative ,
- initiatory ,
- first ,
Examples of using
What is your maiden name?
The Titanic sank on her maiden voyage. She was a large ship.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana