Meaning & Definition of Magnetic in English
1. Of or relating to or caused by magnetism
- "Magnetic forces"
2. Having the properties of a magnet
- I.e. of attracting iron or steel
- "The hard disk is covered with a thin coat of magnetic material"
- magnetic ,
- magnetized ,
3. Capable of being magnetized
4. Determined by earth's magnetic fields
- "Magnetic north"
- "The needle of a magnetic compass points to the magnetic north pole"
5. Possessing an extraordinary ability to attract
- "A charismatic leader"
- "A magnetic personality"
- charismatic ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana