Meaning & Definition of Made in English
1. Produced by a manufacturing process
- "Bought some made goods at the local store
- Rope and nails"
2. (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order
- "A neatly made bed"
3. Successful or assured of success
- "Now i am a made man forever"- christopher marlowe
Examples of using
"Ganon made man in his image, and spoke to his creations: "You are my prisoners." Wait, what the hell is this..?" "It's a book." "I know a book if I see one, Sister Ipo. What book—" "Read the book!" "You goose."
We've made it to Berlin, onwards to New York.
Tom was an astute businessman who made a lot of money.