Meaning & Definition of Maddening in English
1. Extremely annoying or displeasing
- "His cavelier curtness of manner was exasperating"
- "I've had an exasperating day"
- "Her infuriating indifference"
- "The ceaseless tumult of the jukebox was maddening"
- exasperating ,
- infuriating ,
- maddening ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana