Meaning & Definition of Machinery in English
1. Machines or machine systems collectively
2. A system of means and activities whereby a social institution functions
- "The complex machinery of negotiation"
- "The machinery of command labored and brought forth an order"
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana