Meaning & Definition of Lunar in English
1. Of or relating to or associated with the moon
- "Lunar surface"
- "Lunar module"
Examples of using
The lunar month is shorter than the calendar month.
In China, they celebrate New Year by the lunar calendar.
A lunar month is shorter than a calendar month.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana