Meaning & Definition of Lumbering in English
1. The trade of cutting or preparing or selling timber
1. Slow and laborious because of weight
- "The heavy tread of tired troops"
- "Moved with a lumbering sag-bellied trot"
- "Ponderous prehistoric beasts"
- "A ponderous yawn"
- heavy ,
- lumbering ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana