Meaning & Definition of Luggage in English
1. Cases used to carry belongings when traveling
- baggage ,
Examples of using
My luggage got lost.
Who carried the luggage?
I wonder if we lost our luggage.
I'd love to know if my luggage is arriving soon.
Please look after my luggage.
He carried her luggage to the train.
Could you keep this luggage until 3 p.m.?
Would you carry my luggage upstairs?
The scientific theory I like the best is that the rings of Saturn are composed entirely of lost luggage.
Which is your luggage?
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana