Meaning & Definition of Loudly in English
1. With relatively high volume
- "The band played loudly"
- "She spoke loudly and angrily"
- "He spoke loud enough for those at the back of the room to hear him"
- "Cried aloud for help"
- loudly ,
- loud ,
2. In manner that attracts attention
- "Obstreperously, he demanded to get service"
- obstreperously ,
- loudly ,
3. Used as a direction in music
- To be played relatively loudly
- forte ,
Examples of using
Tom has a tendency to talk too loudly.
Shh, you're speaking too loudly.
He spoke very loudly.
The middle-aged women kept talking loudly all the way.
I spoke loudly so that everyone could hear me.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana