Meaning & Definition of Location in English
1. A point or extent in space
2. The act of putting something in a certain place
3. A determination of the place where something is
- "He got a good fix on the target"
4. A workplace away from a studio at which some or all of a movie may be made
- "They shot the film on location in nevada"
Examples of using
Show me the location of your camp on this map.
I like this flat. The location is good, and besides, rent is not very high.
Hold it, are you kidding me? Why'd we wanna go to such a remote location?