Meaning & Definition of Local in English
1. Public transport consisting of a bus or train that stops at all stations or stops
- "The local seemed to take forever to get to new york"
2. Anesthetic that numbs a particular area of the body
- local anesthetic ,
- local anaesthetic ,
- local ,
- topical anesthetic ,
- topical anaesthetic
1. Relating to or applicable to or concerned with the administration of a city or town or district rather than a larger area
- "Local taxes"
- "Local authorities"
2. Of or belonging to or characteristic of a particular locality or neighborhood
- "Local customs"
- "Local schools"
- "The local citizens"
- "A local point of view"
- "Local outbreaks of flu"
- "A local bus line"
3. Affecting only a restricted part or area of the body
- "Local anesthesia"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana