Meaning & Definition of Literally in English
1. In a literal sense
- "Literally translated"
- "He said so literally"
2. (intensifier before a figurative expression) without exaggeration
- "Our eyes were literally pinned to tv during the gulf war"
Examples of using
Don't take it too literally.
We know it's difficult, but please don't translate literally.
Don't take that too literally.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana