Meaning & Definition of Listless in English
1. Lacking zest or vivacity
- "He was listless and bored"
2. Marked by low spirits
- Showing no enthusiasm
- "A dispirited and divided party"
- "Reacted to the crisis with listless resignation"
- dispirited ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana