Meaning & Definition of Limitless in English
1. Without limits in extent or size or quantity
- "Limitless vastness of our solar system"
- illimitable ,
- limitless ,
2. Having no limits in range or scope
- "To start with a theory of unlimited freedom is to end up with unlimited despotism"- philip rahv
- "The limitless reaches of outer space"
- unlimited ,
3. Seemingly boundless in amount, number, degree, or especially extent
- "Unbounded enthusiasm"
- "Children with boundless energy"
- "A limitless supply of money"
- boundless ,
- unbounded ,
Examples of using
The Internet is limitless.
Natural resources are not limitless.
We have used earth's energy resources as if they were limitless.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana