Meaning & Definition of Limitation in English
1. A principle that limits the extent of something
- "I am willing to accept certain restrictions on my movements"
- restriction ,
2. The quality of being limited or restricted
- "It is a good plan but it has serious limitations"
3. The greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- "There are limits on the amount you can bet"
- "It is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight"
- limit ,
4. (law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- "Statute of limitations"
5. An act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- limitation ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana