Meaning & Definition of Liking in English
1. A feeling of pleasure and enjoyment
- "I've always had a liking for reading"
- "She developed a liking for gin"
Examples of using
Just saying you don't like fish because of the bones is not really a good reason for not liking fish.
I have a liking for chemistry as well as for physics.
I have no liking for such birds.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana