Meaning & Definition of Likelihood in English
1. The probability of a specified outcome
- likelihood ,
Examples of using
I think it is certain that there is intelligent life in this universe, but the likelihood of that life coming to Earth is practically nil.
There was a strong likelihood of his succeeding.
In all likelihood, it will rain this afternoon.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana