Meaning & Definition of Lighting in English
1. Having abundant light or illumination
- "They played as long as it was light"
- "As long as the lighting was good"
- light ,
2. Apparatus for supplying artificial light effects for the stage or a film
3. The craft of providing artificial light
- "An interior decorator must understand lighting"
4. The act of setting something on fire
- ignition ,
- firing ,
- lighting ,
- kindling ,
Examples of using
The moon is lighting the room.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana