Meaning & Definition of Lied in English
1. A german art song of the 19th century for voice and piano
Examples of using
You lied to me!
Tom lied to you.
You lied to me.
You shouldn't have lied to me.
Tom lied to us.
I think you lied to me.
She lied about it.
He lied about it.
She lied to her parents.
He lied to his parents.
Have you ever lied to your mother?
I have something to tell you, I lied when I said I didn't know.
Mary lied about her age.
Tom knows Mary lied.
I lied unwillingly.
He lied to my face.
She accused him of having lied to her.
Of course he lied.
He clearly lied.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana