Meaning & Definition of Levitate in English
1. Cause to rise in the air and float, as if in defiance of gravity
- "The magician levitated the woman"
2. Be suspended in the air, as if in defiance of gravity
- "The guru claimed that he could levitate"
- levitate ,
Examples of using
I hope I can levitate one day.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana