Meaning & Definition of Lengthy in English
1. Relatively long in duration
- Tediously protracted
- "A drawn-out argument"
- "An extended discussion"
- "A lengthy visit from her mother-in-law"
- "A prolonged and bitter struggle"
- "Protracted negotiations"
- drawn-out ,
- extended ,
- lengthy ,
- prolonged ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana