Meaning & Definition of Legend in English
1. A story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
- legend ,
2. Brief description accompanying an illustration
- caption ,
Examples of using
Love is just a legend created somewhere.
The legend says he received his sword from the hands of the gods themselves.
The mountain is famous in myth and legend.
The legend gave the name to the place.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana