Meaning & Definition of Leafy in English
1. Having or covered with leaves
- "Leafy trees"
- "Leafy vegetables"
Examples of using
I was surprised that when I heard that people really don't eat leafy vegetables.
When you don't eat leafy foods, you can't get vitamins.
I've heard that you don't eat green leafy vegetables. You say that it is food for animals.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana