Meaning & Definition of Lax in English
1. Lacking in rigor or strictness
- "Such lax and slipshod ways are no longer acceptable"
- "Lax in attending classes"
- "Slack in maintaining discipline"
- lax ,
2. Pronounced with muscles of the tongue and jaw relatively relaxed (e.g., the vowel sound in `bet')
3. Lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- "A lax rope"
- "A limp handshake"
4. Emptying easily or excessively
- "Loose bowels"
- lax ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana