Meaning & Definition of Lawless in English
1. Without law or control
- "The system is economically inefficient and politically anarchic"
- anarchic ,
- anarchical ,
2. Lax in enforcing laws
- "A wide-open town"
- wide-open ,
3. Disobedient to or defiant of law
- "Lawless bands roaming the plains"
- lawless ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana