Meaning & Definition of Laughter in English
1. The sound of laughing
- laugh ,
2. The activity of laughing
- The manifestation of joy or mirth or scorn
- "He enjoyed the laughter of the crowd"
Examples of using
Their home is abundant in love and laughter.
The boy was not abased by the laughter of his classmates.
Everyone burst into laughter.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana