Meaning & Definition of Landing in English
1. An intermediate platform in a staircase
2. Structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods
- landing ,
- landing place
3. The act of coming down to the earth (or other surface)
- "The plane made a smooth landing"
- "His landing on his feet was catlike"
4. The act of coming to land after a voyage
Examples of using
My grandpa believes that the moon landing was a hoax.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana