Meaning & Definition of Landed in English
1. Owning or consisting of land or real estate
- "The landed gentry"
- "Landed property"
Examples of using
A pretty robin landed on my room's windowsill.
The plane landed without a problem.
It is possible that aliens have already landed on earth.
C-47 has landed.
The jet landed at Tokyo.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana