Meaning & Definition of Lame in English
1. Someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- square ,
2. A fabric interwoven with threads of metal
- "She wore a gold lame dress"
1. Deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- "The accident has crippled her for life"
- cripple ,
1. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- "A feeble excuse"
- "A lame argument"
- feeble ,
2. Disabled in the feet or legs
- "A crippled soldier"
- "A game leg"
- crippled ,
- halt ,
- halting ,
- lame ,
- gimpy ,
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana