Meaning & Definition of Lactose in English
1. A sugar comprising one glucose molecule linked to a galactose molecule
- Occurs only in milk
- "Cow's milk contains about 4.7% lactose"
- lactose ,
- milk sugar
Examples of using
He's lactose intolerant.
Jose is lactose intolerant.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana