Meaning & Definition of Laconic in English
1. Brief and to the point
- Effectively cut short
- "A crisp retort"
- "A response so curt as to be almost rude"
- "The laconic reply
- "Short and terse and easy to understand"
- crisp ,
- curt ,
- laconic ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana