Meaning & Definition of Knotted in English
1. Tied with a knot
- "His carefully knotted necktie"
2. Used of old persons or old trees
- Covered with knobs or knots
- "Gnarled and knotted hands"
- "A knobbed stick"
- gnarled ,
- gnarly ,
- knotted ,
- knotty ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana