Meaning & Definition of Knitted in English
1. Made by intertwining threads in a series of connected loops rather than by weaving
- "Knitted garments"
- "A hand-knitted sweater"
Examples of using
I knitted a sweater for him.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana