Meaning & Definition of Knead in English
1. Make uniform
- "Knead dough"
- "Work the clay until it is soft"
- knead ,
2. Manually manipulate (someone's body), usually for medicinal or relaxation purposes
- "She rubbed down her child with a sponge"
- massage ,
- rub down ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana