Meaning & Definition of Kissing in English
1. Affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
- caressing ,
- cuddling ,
- fondling ,
- hugging ,
- kissing ,
- necking ,
- petting ,
- smooching ,
Examples of using
Being away from her was unbearable torment, while being beside her, hugging her, kissing her, would mean to me reaching the seventh heaven.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
I can't believe I'm kissing you.
Tom and Mary are kissing.
Tom and Mary stopped kissing.
As soon as Tom got Mary alone, he started kissing her.
She started kissing him as soon as he got home.
She is kissing him.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty lady is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana