Meaning & Definition of Kinship in English
1. A close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character
- "Found a natural affinity with the immigrants"
- "Felt a deep kinship with the other students"
- "Anthropology's kinship with the humanities"
- affinity ,
2. (anthropology) relatedness or connection by blood or marriage or adoption
- kinship ,
- family relationship ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana