Meaning & Definition of Kindly in English
1. Showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- "Was charitable in his opinions of others"
- "Kindly criticism"
- "A kindly act"
- "Sympathetic words"
- "A large-hearted mentor"
- charitable ,
- benevolent ,
- kindly ,
- sympathetic ,
- good-hearted ,
- openhearted ,
2. Pleasant and agreeable
- "A kindly climate"
- "Kindly breeze"
1. In a kind manner or out of kindness
- "He spoke kindly to the boy"
- "She kindly overlooked the mistake"
Examples of using
She kindly helped me with my homework.
Speak kindly to others.
I wish I had treated the girl more kindly.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana