Meaning & Definition of Kindergarten in English
1. A preschool for children age 4 to 6 to prepare them for primary school
Examples of using
Kaikai is wearing blue clothes to go to the kindergarten.
When she was in kindergarten, all the boys used to call her "princess".
Tom can't remember his kindergarten teacher's name.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana