Meaning & Definition of Keyed in English
1. Fitted with or secured by a key
- "A keyed instrument"
- "The locks have not yet been keyed"
2. Set to a key or tone
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana