Meaning & Definition of Karaoke in English
1. Singing popular songs accompanied by a recording of an orchestra (usually in bars or nightclubs)
Examples of using
Who invented karaoke bars?
I hate karaoke.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana