Meaning & Definition of Jury in English
1. A body of citizens sworn to give a true verdict according to the evidence presented in a court of law
2. A committee appointed to judge a competition
- jury ,
Examples of using
The members of the jury listened carefully to the attorney.
They enrolled him as a jury member.
The jury acquitted him of the crime.
In the justice system of the United States, there are twelve people on a jury.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana