Meaning & Definition of Junior in English
1. Term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
- "Look here, junior, it's none of your business"
2. A third-year undergraduate
3. The younger of two persons
- "She is two years my junior"
4. A son who has the same first name as his father
- Junior ,
- Jr ,
- Lower in rank
- Shorter in length of tenure or service
2. Used of the third or next to final year in united states high school or college
- "The junior class"
- "A third-year student"
- junior(a) ,
- third-year ,
3. Including or intended for youthful persons
- "A junior sports league"
- "Junior fashions"
Examples of using
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana