Meaning & Definition of Jungle in English
1. A location marked by an intense competition and struggle for survival
2. A place where hoboes camp
- hobo camp ,
3. An impenetrable equatorial forest
Examples of using
There are many tall trees and different kinds of grass in the jungle.
I can live in a jungle for months.
Most of the Amazon jungle is still wild.
He explored the Amazon jungle.
The lion is the king of the jungle.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana