Meaning & Definition of Jug in English
1. A large bottle with a narrow mouth
2. The quantity contained in a jug
- jug ,
1. Lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- "The suspects were imprisoned without trial"
- "The murderer was incarcerated for the rest of his life"
- imprison ,
- incarcerate ,
- lag ,
- immure ,
- put behind bars ,
- jail ,
- jug ,
- gaol ,
- put away ,
2. Stew in an earthenware jug
- "Jug the rabbit"
Examples of using
A jug fills drop by drop.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana