Meaning & Definition of Jelly in English
1. An edible jelly (sweet or pungent) made with gelatin and used as a dessert or salad base or a coating for foods
- gelatin ,
2. A preserve made of the jelled juice of fruit
3. Any substance having the consistency of jelly or gelatin
1. Make into jelly
- "Jellify a liquid"
- jellify ,
Examples of using
I'm told that eating jelly helps grow strong nails.
Peanut butter and jelly, please.
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana