Meaning & Definition of Irksome in English
1. So lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- "A boring evening with uninteresting people"
- "The deadening effect of some routine tasks"
- "A dull play"
- "His competent but dull performance"
- "A ho-hum speaker who couldn't capture their attention"
- "What an irksome task the writing of long letters is"- edmund burke
- "Tedious days on the train"
- "The tiresome chirping of a cricket"- mark twain
- "Other people's dreams are dreadfully wearisome"
- boring ,
- deadening ,
- dull ,
- ho-hum ,
- irksome ,
- slow ,
- tedious ,
- tiresome ,
Lingvanex products for translation of text, images, voice, documents:
- Translation app for MAC
- Translator for PC
- Translation app for Iphone
- Translation app for Android
- Translate Extension for Firefox
- Language translation Bot for Slack
- Translate Extension for Chrome
- Translate Extension for Opera
- Phone Call Translator app
- Voice assistant for Translation - Amazon Alexa, Cortana